Job Title: Porter
Reports To: General Manager or General Sales Manager
SUMMARY : Moves and cleans vehicles, keeps the vehicles in sound working condition, and helps general manager as requested.
• Essential Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Maintains new- and used-vehicle inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary.
• Keeps new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
• Sweeps, shovels, or vacuums loose debris or salvageable scrap into containers and removes containers from work areas.
• Inspects parts, equipment, or vehicles for cleanliness, damage, and compliance with standards or regulations
• Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
• Makes key tags for vehicles.
• Performs other duties as assigned.